PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 02, 2008


A note from one of our many satisfied customers . . .

"We went back to my parent's house today and I really notice a difference! The house smells a whole lot cleaner. The musty smell in the basement is almost gone. I especially noticed a change when we opened the garage and the front door and when we went in the basement."
"My realtor wanted to know all about you so I gave her your contact information."
"I can't thank you enough."
Susen E.   NJ

Posted by Carol on 11.04.10

In a recent article written by the Children's Hospital in Boston, there is no doubt that reusable grocery bags are great for the environment with less plastic and paper wasted.  However, you might be surprised to find out just how sick they can make you and your family.

They discuss how the recent outbreaks of e. coli have been blamed on lettuce and bison meat, but most people don't think about the all the bacteria in the reusable bag that come in contact with the eveyday food items that you and your family eat.

Did you ever take the kids to daycare and forget their bag, so you just simply throw all their things into a reusable grocery bag that had been left in the trunk?  Or forget your gym bag and just throw you socks and gym clothes in the reusable bag left in the car? The bacteria and germs, like e. coli and salmonella,  in the reusable bags can cause very serious illnesses, and can even be fatal.

Granted, they are convenient and good for the environment, however, they must be properly maintained.  The real danger in juices dripping from raw meat, unpasteurized dairy coming in contact with raw fruits and vegetables.

The blog states to keep these bags clean and germ free, make sure you wash them at least once a week or use a good disinfectant.

A Note From This Author

Here at Smart Touch Sanitizing(TM), our primary concern is to help create a healthier indoor environment, keeping in mind the safety of the disinfectant for the environment, people and animals.

Our specialized delivery system utilizes our exclusive disinfectant which is completely non-toxic, EPA Registered with no hazardous warnings required on the label, and NSF Certified to be safe for direct use on all food contact surfaces.  It oxidizes and kills 99.999% of bacteria, germs and viruses including all the above mentioned.  And because it is so safe and requires no hand wiping or rinsing, and takes minutes to dry. It is completely safe to be used directly on hard and porous surfaces and will not harm the environment, including people and animals.

If you are interested in finding out more about our Smart Touch Sanitizing VPA(TM) system, or scheduling an appointment, please call us at our toll free number: (866)863-4107.