PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 02, 2008

 _______________________

A note from one of our many satisfied customers . . .

"We went back to my parent's house today and I really notice a difference! The house smells a whole lot cleaner. The musty smell in the basement is almost gone. I especially noticed a change when we opened the garage and the front door and when we went in the basement."
 
"My realtor wanted to know all about you so I gave her your contact information."
 
"I can't thank you enough."
Susen E.   NJ

Posted by Carol on 10.18.10

According to an article written in Oct.2010 in the Daily Finance, hospitals have become very dangerous places to spend time.  Even if surgery is successful, we need to think about the superbugs transmitted that can cause serious illnesses or possible death.

By definition, superbugs are antibiotic resistant bacteria.  And as stated by Dr. Philip Tierno, Director of Clinical Microbiology and Immunology at the Langone Medical Center at New York University, 2.5 million infections occur annually worldwide which result in about 100,000 needless deaths and costing billions of dollars in additional treatments.

Some of these deadly superbugs causing these life threatening infections are MRSA, Streptococcus, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus, Resistant Klebsiella Pneumonia, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, E. coli, Acinetobacter Baumannii, C.diff, and one of the most feared newcomers called NDM-1.  NDM-! originated in New Dehli, which affects the gut or urinary tract, according to the article. These superbug infections can cause very serious illnesses or possibly kill you.

The article also mentions the fact that there are other products such as antimicrobials and bleach that can destroy superbugs. But they can take a long time to work. Bleach, in particular, is toxic, so many doctors and nurses do not like to use it. In addition, bleach can be costly since after a certain amount of use, hospitals have to shut down wings to repair rooms and equipment.

See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/aZqTug

A note from this author:

Here at Smart Touch Sanitizing(TM) our primary concern is to help create a healthier indoor environment, keeping in mind the safety of the disinfectant for the environment, people and animals.

Our specialized delivery system utilizes our exclusive disinfectant which is completely non-toxic, EPA Registered with no hazardous warnings required on the label, and NSF Certified to be safe for direct use on all food contact surfaces.  It oxidizes and kills 99.999% of bacteria, germs and viruses including all the above mentioned.  And because it is so safe and requires no hand wiping or rinsing, and takes minutes to dry, the hospital down time would be dramatically reduced. It is completely safe to be used directly on all equipment and will not harm the environment, including people and animals.

If you are interested in finding out more about our Smart Touch Sanitizing VPA(TM) system, or scheduling an appointment, please call us at our toll free number: (866)863-4107